Choosing from the large range of new wall basins can be very exciting. It can also be very time consuming. After all, where can you get the best wall basins at the best price? On the face of it, there are some many companies to choose from both online and offline, that it is difficult to make a decision. Price may be an influencing factor. Particularly with the economic climate being as it is, but this is not always the overriding factor to consider.
If you choose a company that not only provides the wall basins but can fit them as well, wouldn't that be cost effective? And if you could find one to take away your old unit, wouldn't that sweeten the deal even more? For women, the answer is likely to be yes! Men, however, will have a very different view.
Cheap and cheerful
Choosing the cheapest wall basins is not always the best deal on the market. It is important to ensure the wash basin is made to a good standard, and comes with a lifetime warranty. There is no point paying cheap bucks for wash basins that will start to chip after a couple of years due to inferior glazing. So whilst you are checking out the best deal possible, ensure the wash basins have quality.
Checking out reviews
Once you have located a few companies that provide quality wall basins, check out the customer reviews and opinions. These will vary from site to site but generally a website that has positive comments as well as a few niggles are to be trusted more than a website that only publishes the completely gushing and glowing references. Stay away from sites that have rating of 5 stars out of 5 stars for just about everything, as these can't always be trusted to be truthful. They may be, but do you want to take the chance with your hard-earned money? If reviews can be checked – then check them out – don't just rely on them being true. There are lots of unscrupulous people online mixed with the genuine companies, so you need to be careful.
Recap in regards to wall basins
So, to recap:
- Choose quality wall basins even if the cost is a little more than some cheaper versions – the peace of mind of a warranty is more than worth the price.
- Choose a reputable company to buy from and don't be afraid to ask questions. They want your business and so should be approachable and customer-friendly.
- Can you get free shipping on your wall basin? This would be cost-effective too.
- If you can find a company that will sell and fit and include this in the price you are likely to get a better deal, so shop around.
- Check that everything is included with your bargain wall basins. This may seem obvious, but some basins maybe sold without the taps, or connecting waste pipes. If you have to buy these as extras that bargain starts to look a little less attractive.